Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ribs...ribs...ribs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by beaverbill View Post
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	119.3 KB
ID:	182009 I have two partial ribs, trailing edge, marked 1403-1R and -1L. They don't appear to have ever been installed. I will gladly pass these on to someone who can use them. Maybe a little something for postage, only.
    Bill
    those are the internal aft butt rib pieces for B model wing. kinda hard to come by. I would gladly accept them for postage.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Ragwing nut View Post

      those are the internal aft butt rib pieces for B model wing. kinda hard to come by. I would gladly accept them for postage.
      I thought you was sell'n out?
      N29787
      '41 BC12-65

      Comment


      • #18
        I want to know when you were on my deck to take that photo on my patio table!
        Hank

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by astjp2 View Post

          I thought you was sell'n out?
          Yes, but not getting rid of all my T-craft stuff. I have a clipwing I'm going to build, and maybe the YO-57 if I don't sell it. Only selling off the tons of extras I don't need to keep hoarding.

          Comment


          • #20
            Mike, do you have enough internals to build a pair of wings minus the ribs?
            N29787
            '41 BC12-65

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by astjp2 View Post
              Mike, do you have enough internals to build a pair of wings minus the ribs?
              Wing hardware? I should depending on which aileron hardware you want. I don't have a complete set of cast hardware anymore.

              Comment


              • #22
                Prewar stuff is fine, I need the wires/nuts, compression struts, attach fittings, fuel tanks (maybe) aileron attach fittings and maybe 1 bow...I am going to build a new set of wings and then swap them. Spar material so far is the hardest thing to find in a single piece. I am going to build my own ribs, using the same material that they are using on the cubs. I still have to build forms to build the ribs but i now have enough tools to build them. What would you have to get for the parts? Tim
                N29787
                '41 BC12-65

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by astjp2 View Post
                  Prewar stuff is fine, I need the wires/nuts, compression struts, attach fittings, fuel tanks (maybe) aileron attach fittings and maybe 1 bow...I am going to build a new set of wings and then swap them. Spar material so far is the hardest thing to find in a single piece. I am going to build my own ribs, using the same material that they are using on the cubs. I still have to build forms to build the ribs but i now have enough tools to build them. What would you have to get for the parts? Tim
                  not much for compression members, wires, etc. I am boxing up a set of disassembled wings now, let me see whats left and will message you.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X