Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Potato Clock

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Robert Lees
    replied
    Re: Potato Clock

    No, silly; it sits on a seed and waits!

    Now: How does an elephant get down from a tree?

    Leave a comment:


  • waltermrich
    replied
    Re: Potato Clock

    Im stumped it must have something to do with his trunk?

    Leave a comment:


  • Robert Lees
    replied
    Re: Potato Clock

    OK: more children's jokes:

    How does an elephant get up a tree?

    Leave a comment:


  • Robert Lees
    replied
    Re: Potato Clock

    Leave a comment:


  • waltermrich
    replied
    Re: Potato Clock

    Tooth Hurty = 2:30 . Heard that one years ago

    Leave a comment:


  • Robert Lees
    replied
    Re: Potato Clock

    Oh my word...that reminds me of children's joke time:

    What's the worst time to visit the dentist?

    Leave a comment:


  • waltermrich
    replied
    Re: Potato Clock

    Should read similarity between 3:30am and a pigs tail is TWIRLY

    Leave a comment:


  • waltermrich
    replied
    Re: Potato Clock

    Here is one similar, Why is 3:30 AM like pigs tail , Its T WRILY

    Leave a comment:


  • Hank Jarrett
    replied
    Re: Potato Clock

    SPOILER ALERT!! SPOILER ALERT!!!





    "I'd better get a potato clock"
    "I'd better get ap ot at o'clock" (with Irish Brogue)
    "I'd better get up at eight o'clock"

    Leave a comment:


  • Tom T
    replied
    Re: Potato Clock

    Well, good for you, but I still dont get it!
    Originally posted by Pearson View Post
    Oh, now THAT is a good one Rob. I had to read it three times before I got it, but it is really funny when you have to work for it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pearson
    replied
    Re: Potato Clock

    Oh, now THAT is a good one Rob. I had to read it three times before I got it, but it is really funny when you have to work for it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Robert Lees
    started a topic Potato Clock

    Potato Clock

    Paddy goes into a clock shop and asks the shop keeper if he sells potato clocks.

    The shop keeper says "Are you taking the mickey? We sell cuckoo clocks, carriage clocks, grandfather clocks and alarm clocks. Wot the feck is a potato clock?"

    Paddy says "I dunno, but I start a new job at nine tomorrow and the wife said I'd better get a potato clock"

Working...
X