Re: Potato Clock
No, silly; it sits on a seed and waits!
Now: How does an elephant get down from a tree?
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Potato Clock
Collapse
X
-
Re: Potato Clock
Im stumped it must have something to do with his trunk?
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Potato Clock
OK: more children's jokes:
How does an elephant get up a tree?
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Potato Clock
Oh my word...that reminds me of children's joke time:
What's the worst time to visit the dentist?
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Potato Clock
Should read similarity between 3:30am and a pigs tail is TWIRLY
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Potato Clock
Here is one similar, Why is 3:30 AM like pigs tail , Its T WRILY
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Potato Clock
SPOILER ALERT!! SPOILER ALERT!!!
"I'd better get a potato clock"
"I'd better get ap ot at o'clock" (with Irish Brogue)
"I'd better get up at eight o'clock"
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Potato Clock
Oh, now THAT is a good one Rob. I had to read it three times before I got it, but it is really funny when you have to work for it.
Leave a comment:
-
Potato Clock
Paddy goes into a clock shop and asks the shop keeper if he sells potato clocks.
The shop keeper says "Are you taking the mickey? We sell cuckoo clocks, carriage clocks, grandfather clocks and alarm clocks. Wot the feck is a potato clock?"
Paddy says "I dunno, but I start a new job at nine tomorrow and the wife said I'd better get a potato clock"
Tags: None
Leave a comment: