Poh f 21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poh f 21

Is possible to get a Pilots’s Operating Handbook for a 1982 F 21?

try a company called ESSCO in Ohio (I think that's where they are)

Comment

I just received an email from them and they do not have the manual for the F21. Thanks.

Comment

I do somewhere, send me a PM and will try and find it

Comment

I found a copy of the flight manual and owners manual.

Comment

It's none of my business directly but it might benefit others if the F-21 info were made available in some readable form to the Forum members. I suspect it's rare and valuable.

Gary
            N36007 1941 BF12-65 STC'd as BC12D-4-85

Comment

Originally posted by PA1195 View Post
              It's none of my business directly but it might benefit others if the F-21 info were made available in some readable form to the Forum members. I suspect it's rare and valuable.

Gary
              I don't have a problem doing that, its just alot of pages to upload. I need to put it into some type of file.

Comment

Maybe someone here can suggest a file format for the FM so we can share and enjoy it? I like reading manuals and learning. I doubt another source will surface with this info. I have a copy of the F-19 FM if anybody's interested. The earlier pubs are available via the Foundation (https://www.taylorcraft.org) and also here: https://www.eflightmanuals.com/ITEM_...age=1&cID=3249.

Gary
                N36007 1941 BF12-65 STC'd as BC12D-4-85

Comment

Oh my I feel like a slacker not responding in a while. Thank you for looking and FINDING those manuals. What can I do to help?

Comment

Working...
                  X