Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTB L2B rudder

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Tcraft128
    replied
    Re: WTB L2B rudder

    Originally posted by M Towsley View Post
    I have one. I currently have one picture but can take more tomorrow afternoon. Let me know here or via Private Message.
    please send the pic and price to tcraft128 at yahoo .com

    Thanks,

    Jay

    Leave a comment:


  • M Towsley
    replied
    Re: WTB L2B rudder

    I have one. I currently have one picture but can take more tomorrow afternoon. Let me know here or via Private Message.

    Leave a comment:


  • M Towsley
    replied
    Re: WTB L2B rudder

    I responded to your other post. I think I have one I will check when I get home.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tcraft128
    started a topic WTB L2B rudder

    WTB L2B rudder

    I need a rudder for my L-2. Anyone want to let one go?

    Thanks,

    Jay Stanford
Working...
X